[Sca-cooks] Re: variations on a Mac n Cheese theme.

Cat . tgrcat2001 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 9 14:16:51 PST 2005

Greetings the list,

Jumping in late (but perhaps better than never.  When
I first started solo apartment living (pre-south
beach) I made a variation on Mac N cheese.  I would
boil the elbow mac, saute some chunks of chicken
breast and chunks of mushrooms, make a bit of a white
sauce and toss it all into a buttered baking dish
along with a large handful (or two) of blue cheese
crumbles.

Made a sort of chicken cordon blue mac. You could add
ham if you wanted the whole experience, or even
broccoli florettes for a bit of color (its rather
beige otherwise.)  Buttered bread crumb topping
optional.

warm and comfy for dinner.

In Service
Gwen Cat
who also has a question but will send that under
separate cover.