[Sca-cooks] RE: Christmas Plans (Was Cake Sotelties)

Lady Ro ladyro at comcast.net
Fri Dec 9 16:39:42 PST 2005

This is the first Christmas without Mom (she left us Nov. 3).  So we're
doing a very simple time - family (both blood and the 2 sisters I found when
I joined the SCA), and friends who are alone.  I'm figuring with drop ins we
may have 15 or 16 here.

Dinner - Lasagna (family tradition), salmon for the vegetarians, Swedish
meatballs (my husband's request), Mock Beef Stroganoff, Salad, Angel Pies,
one of my Found Sisters is making a French Chocolate Silk Pie, and I'm sure
other stuff will show up.

Cookies will be dramatically simple this year - Cherry Bombs, Cream Cheese
drops and Mexican wedding cookies.

Ro
Bright Hills

I know God will not give me more than I handle.  I just wish He didn't trust
me so much!  - Mother Teresa