[Sca-cooks] RE: Christmas Plans (Was Cake Sotelties)

Radei Drchevich radei at moscowmail.com
Fri Dec 9 19:56:23 PST 2005

Salmon is vegetarian?????

joy

radei

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: "Lady Ro"
  To: sca-cooks at ansteorra.org
  Subject: [Sca-cooks] RE: Christmas Plans (Was Cake Sotelties)
  Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 22:39:42 -0200

  This is the first Christmas without Mom (she left us Nov. 3). So
  we're
  doing a very simple time - family (both blood and the 2 sisters I
  found when
  I joined the SCA), and friends who are alone. I'm figuring with drop
  ins we
  may have 15 or 16 here.

  Dinner - Lasagna (family tradition), salmon for the vegetarians,
  Swedish
  meatballs (my husband's request), Mock Beef Stroganoff, Salad, Angel
  Pies,
  one of my Found Sisters is making a French Chocolate Silk Pie, and
  I'm sure
  other stuff will show up.

  Cookies will be dramatically simple this year - Cherry Bombs, Cream
  Cheese
  drops and Mexican wedding cookies.

  Ro
  Bright Hills

  I know God will not give me more than I handle. I just wish He didn't
  trust
  me so much! - Mother Teresa