[Sca-cooks] Re: chestnutter [was Roasting chestnuts]

elisabetta at klotz.org elisabetta at klotz.org
Tue Dec 13 06:35:45 PST 2005

> Am Montag, 12. Dezember 2005 18:36 schrieb Susan Fox:
>> Boo hisssssss!  Unitasker!
>>
>> Ok then, what other use would this utensil have, in or out of the kitchen?

Wow, I'm guessing that you never spent hours "x"ing chestnuts as a child and
teenager.

It takes a lot of time to "x" chestnuts. You have to be careful, and work
slowly.

They're yummy, but very very time consuming in the preparation.

I have e-mailed this link to my family, and suspect we will be using it next
year....

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

:)