[Sca-cooks] [OT] Dog biscuit recipe?

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 1 12:33:57 PST 2005

Keep in mind that features that may appear flat to humans are fabulous
to dogs.  Strong scents of liver, fish or peanut butter are sure
winners.  My dog loves garlic too.  Anchovy pizza perhaps?

Tegan The Wonder Dog just yumms up her arthritis meds in the morning,
they look like turds and smell like bouillion cubes but she loves them!

Recipes though, hmm.  Well, Golden Bone has a file of hundreds
available, one of them should appeal to you:
 http://www.gbronline.com/kcathey/goldenbone/dogbisc.htm

Selene [and Tegan]