[Sca-cooks] [OT] Dog biscuit recipe?

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Dec 1 23:23:50 PST 2005

niccolo difrancesco asked:

I know this is really off topic, and I am willing to receive replies off
list.  I am looking for some interesting home-made dog/pet biscuit
recipes.

I found nothing useful in my search of the Florilegium, but could
have missed it.
<<<

No, I don't think there are any there. Unless you can find some
period evidence of them or they are specifically a good idea for the
SCA, they're not close enough to the purpose of the Florilegium.

I thought I might have a recipe for fighter biscuits in my saved
files area, (hey, there are similarities between dogs and fighters),
but I couldn't find it. Perhaps I lost it in my disk crash several
years ago.  Fighter biscuits should be easier to make anyway. There's
less hair to deal with than when making dog biscuits. :-)

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com