[Sca-cooks] Chestnuts - Revisited

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Fri Dec 2 07:29:43 PST 2005

I've never worked with chestnuts myself, but once, many (mumblety) years
ago, at the Halloween Party thrown by the Foreign Languages Dept. at the
University I attended, someone did lovely crepes with a filling of some sort
of chestnut puree.  I understood it to be traditionally French.  Funny that
I haven't thought of that party in decades!
Maire (in Northwestern Artemisia, where it has just started snowing.  Again.
Lordie, but you'd think this was a Great Lakes state from all the white
stuff we've been getting...so much for going out of town this weekend!)