[Sca-cooks] Winter comfort food...

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Fri Dec 2 08:24:21 PST 2005

Oh, yeah! <g>  Only thing in my freezer at the moment, though, is a bottle
of water from Ireland and some hamburger! ;o)
Ham/bean soup sure sounds wonderful, though....Especially with corn bread.
--Maire, from the part of the nation that puts sugar in her corn bread,
although she's quite aware of those who say that if the Good Lord had meant
to have sugar in corn bread, he would have called it "cake" ;o)