[Sca-cooks] A Treatise of Portuguese Cuisine

ranvaig at columbus.rr.com ranvaig at columbus.rr.com
Fri Dec 2 20:36:36 PST 2005

>Is this it?
>
>[PDF] Lochac Cooks' Guild AS XXXIX February 2005 Volume 1, Issue 1
>
>File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTML
>
>This is from Cindy's list from the Online Culinary MSS project.
>You'll note that this is still in Portuguese.

It was an English translation, I saved it on my
computer but don't know where it came from.  Part
of it is in a Lochac newsletter but not the whole
thing.  Most perplexing.

Ranvaig

Um tratado da cozinha portuguesa do século XV
[Coleção de receitas, algumas bastante originais,
para o preparo das mais variadas
iguarias]

A Treatise of Portuguese Cuisine from the 15th Century
[Colection of recipes, some very origional, for the preparation of most varied
delicassies]

Pratos de carne
Meat Dishes