[Sca-cooks] Winter comfort food...

ekoogler1 at comcast.net ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Mon Dec 5 09:32:27 PST 2005

Ya know...I started wanting some scrapple while I was in Michigan this past weekend at the MKCC...I was trying to describe to folks what it was, and got really hungry for some!

Kiri

PS:  By the bye...the Collegium was a grand affair...lots of good classes, great site, wonderful food at the pot luck.   I saw a terrific class on cordials...and Mistress Helewyse taught a hands-on on stuffed pastas.  My sweetie took a class on knife-making and has informed me that there will be a forge in the back yard in the near future!