[Sca-cooks] Re: Winter comfort food

Nick Sasso grizly at mindspring.com
Tue Dec 6 19:09:51 PST 2005

It appears that the 'Lutheran Binder' is not just for Lutherans anymore . .
. I'm surprised we lasted this long without the reference to Wobegone.

I've been exploring the rainbow of creamed soup concentrates out there, and
find that there is a reason you can find cookbooks (booklets or pamphlets,
really) devoted to using them as sauces.

niccolo difrancesco