[Sca-cooks] Stuffed Pasta Class in Midrealm

Helen Schultz helen.schultz at comcast.net
Wed Dec 7 07:13:13 PST 2005

Oh, and the finished products were so very good!!  She had us make up a
lovely chicken one that was boiled, a marzipan filled one that was fried
(these were the best ones), and a cheese and spinach one that I didn't get
to taste.  It was a hands-on class, with all of us doing the building.  I
enjoyed it completely.  The handout seems OK to me, but if she wants to
flesh it out further, that would be great.

Shire of Narrental (Peru, Indiana)  http://narrental.home.comcast.net
Middle Kingdom

The problem is that we aim too low and hit the mark."  -- Michaelangelo