[Sca-cooks] Re: Sca-cooks Digest, Vol 31, Issue 23

Louise Smithson helewyse at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 7 05:20:43 PST 2005

    Stefan wrote: Mistress Helewyse are you on this list? Do you have a class handout
or article on the stuffed pastas? Although I've got this file on
this, I'd love to have an article:
pasta-stufed-msg (33K) 3/20/01 Period stuffed pasta dishes.
Ravioli.

  Yup I'm here.  As to the class handout.  Right now it is a collection of three recipes with rough redaction below each.  I would rather flesh it out before sending it on. Make it more of a class than a list of recipes.

Helewyse