[Sca-cooks] stuffed pasta and bladesmithing

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Dec 6 23:28:00 PST 2005

Kiri commented:

PS:  By the bye...the Collegium was a grand affair...lots of good
classes, great site, wonderful food at the pot luck.   I saw a
terrific class on cordials...and Mistress Helewyse taught a hands-on
on stuffed pastas.
<<<

Mistress Helewyse are you on this list? Do you have a class handout
or article on the stuffed pastas? Although I've got this file on
this, I'd love to have an article:
pasta-stufed-msg  (33K)  3/20/01    Period stuffed pasta dishes.
Ravioli.

My sweetie took a class on knife-making and has
informed me that there will be a forge in the back yard in the near
future!
<<<

A files in the CRAFTS section of the Florilegium, he might find useful:
Blacksmithing-bib  (4K)  2/24/03    "Medieval Blacksmithing
Bibliography"
                                        by Master Tamlene ap Guidgen,
O.L.
blacksmithing-msg (49K)  7/15/05    Blacksmithing, forges, tools.
blksm-anvils-msg  (36K)  1/26/99    Blacksmithing anvils. sources.
blksm-forges-msg  (37K)  8/24/98    Blacksmithing forges. sources.
blksm-welding-msg (23K)  3/25/97    Forge welding. fluxes.
bladesmithing-msg (62K)  7/25/04    Steel sources, making knives and
swords.
Forg-Cnstrctn-art (18K)  4/28/02    "A Simple Portable Brake Drum Forge"
                                        by Master Magnus Malleus.
Tool-Making-art   (13K) 11/ 9/04    "Tool Making" by Master Tamlene
ap Guidgen,
                                        O.L. A class handout on
making tools.

And oh yes, Phlip has also mentioned that you can use a forge to brew
coffee. :-)

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas