[Sca-cooks] Exploring Links to Period Ancestry

Radei Drchevich radei at moscowmail.com
Wed Dec 7 12:48:03 PST 2005

I have done a great deal of work on my pre-mayflower ancestors, even have
one line back to 72BC.  Is a luck that I happen to have peerage
bloodlines.

Miles De Cogan, 1st Baron de Cogan<cardiff wales>, Paynel Fitz-Morris
Kignt of the Garter, Baron of Banton<hodie Bampton>,  And even cousins
linking to both William duke of Normandy and Harold last Saxon King of
Angleland<William married Harold's daughter to strenghten his claim on
the english crown>

if I can help with genealogy just ask, is a favorite hobby

joy

radei