[Sca-cooks] Exploring Links to Period Ancestry

Pat mordonna22 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 7 10:31:43 PST 2005

Yeah, Dr. Henry beat my ancestor, Isaac du Bosc, by a year or two, but Isaac owned most of the low country before he died.....and I can trace HIS ancestry all the way  back to to late 13th or early 14th century.  Of course, there are some more suspicious du Bosc lineages that supposedly go back to a Baron that fought with William the Conqueror at Hastings in 1066.  Not so sure I believe them, though.

  Corwyn Wodeward wrote:
  .Myself and Mordonna's ex are descended from Dr. Henry Woodward who hit the
Carolina shores in 1674 or thereabouts. A few years later, after escaping from
Spanish "hospitality" he brought back English Colonists. Apparently the
Spanish didn't want any English this far South, but there ya are.

Corwyn

Lady Anne du Bosc
known as Mordonna the Cook
Shire of Thorngill, Meridies