[Sca-cooks] macaroni and cheese

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 8 17:24:30 PST 2005

Same here.  I usually start with the blue box but add real
cheese to it.  And sometimes I turn it into a casserole, by
adding sausage and veggies.  Yum!!!

Adding real cheese makes it taste so much better.  Like the principle in the tongue-twister:

The bitter butter makes the better batter bitter,
but the better butter makes the bitter batter better.

Huette, who didn't get the joy of Urtatim's company after this
Thanksgiving... :-(