[Sca-cooks] Sugar plate sotelties and Santoku knives

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Fri Dec 9 08:43:13 PST 2005

Christiane wrote:

>OK, on to another topic that is not in the least period, Santoku chopping knives. My father is enchanted by them, and I'd like to get him one for Christmas. What brand of knife is most recommended? Calphalon? Forschner? Furi?
>
>Gianotta

Last year, we received a Wusthof for Christmas...and I had given Phillip
a Henkel the year before.  We love both of them, but I think I prefer
the Wusthof...it has these oval-shaped indentations on either side of
the blade (I know they have a name, but can't remember it at the moment)
that make cutting with the blade sooooo easy!

Kiri