[Sca-cooks] Snow and Storms was Cake Sotelties

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Fri Dec 9 09:03:34 PST 2005

We ended up with a snow day. Schools are closed all over
the county. Husband made it into work and reported they had done nothing
with the streets in Ann Arbor and around UM Central Campus where
his meeting was at 9AM. I supervised and ran snow blower while
the teenager shoveled. He's so much better at it since he began weight
traning.
I would guess between 5 and 6 inches of new snow here.
Chilly with a wind. I am creating spagetti sauce from scratch
starting with the 6 pound can of tomatoes that cost 3.23 at Costco.

Glad you liked the TI article. It'd been in their slush pile for quite
awhile.
One never knows what will appear.

Johnnae