[Sca-cooks] Snow and Storms was Cake Sotelties

Katherine Throckmorton kthrockmorton at lycos.com
Fri Dec 9 09:03:15 PST 2005

----- Original Message -----
Huette wrote:

> Where do you live?  Here in LA, it is a little warmer than that.
> We had frost only last Sunday.

Central Atenveldt, mundanely Tempe, Arizona (near Phnx).  Our winter weather is typically a bit colder than LA, although I was exaggerating a bit about always needing a jacket.  Yesterday afternoon it got warmer than expected and I was fine without one.

-Katherine

Darth Vader: No disintegrations.
Boba Fett: As you wish...
That was all he ever said. What Vader never realized was that when Boba said "As you wish" what he was really saying was, "I love you."