[Sca-cooks] Snow and Storms was Cake Sotelties

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 9 09:22:24 PST 2005

>Central Atenveldt, mundanely Tempe, Arizona (near Phnx).  Our winter
>weather is typically a bit colder than LA, although I was exaggerating a
>bit about always needing a jacket.  Yesterday afternoon it got warmer than
>expected and I was fine without one.
>
>-Katherine

Bah! You wuss!
I remember bemoaning the gorgeous weather in Phoenix in January.
Selene would tell me it's beautiful, to which I would reply, "Yes, for
MAY!".
Although I do remember a pretty cold fighter practice or two.
It's still neat to get in the car in the morning wearing a light jacket and
drive for three hours to go snow skiing.

I was missing the Sundragon Yule Revel this morning. Wonderful food,
music, dancing, a fun court and the Full Contact Gift Exchange. I think that
Yule Celebration is one of my very favorite Christmas memories.

Gunthar