[Sca-cooks] Vegetarians and Fish, was Christmas Plans (Was Cake Sotelties)

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 10 16:41:53 PST 2005

Interesting about eggs.  I can understand not eating fertilized
eggs, but hens lay eggs whether or not they have been with
a rooster and most eggs you buy in the supermarket haven't
even come close to being fertilized.  How would eating an
unfertilized egg be killing a potential living creature?

Huette