[Sca-cooks] Apicius' polenta recipe

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Dec 10 19:26:19 PST 2005

Thank you. My apologies. If I'd read to the end of the digest, as I
usually do, I would have seen Adamantius asking the same question and
your reply. I did wonder whether this error was in your message years
ago, and you answered that here, so I will see about going back and
correcting the original recipe.

Stefan

> It is "milk instead of water".  As I have said before, I fat
> fingered the
> transcription when I originally wrote the missive, yea many years
> agon.
>
> Bear
>
>> However, can someone check this translation? Is that really
>> supposed  to
>> be "if you use milk instead of flour"? I suspect this is supposed
>> to say
>> "water" rather than "flour".
>>
>> Stefan

--------