[Sca-cooks] Snow and Storms was Cake Sotelties

Katherine Throckmorton kthrockmorton at lycos.com
Sun Dec 11 00:09:51 PST 2005

Huette wrote:

> I'll say!  The first time I went to Estrella I almost froze to
> death.  It got down to 20 degrees
> at night.  I was so unprepared...

Estrella is a special case, since mid-January to mid-February is typicially our coldest time of year.  Of course, the weather at Estrella is always what you *aren't* prepared for, a cold dry year can be followed by a warm year with torrential rain.

-Katherine (who is betting on a cold (lows in the 30's, highs in the 60's) dry Estrella based on the weather so far this winter)
Darth Vader: No disintegrations.
Boba Fett: As you wish...
That was all he ever said. What Vader never realized was that when Boba said "As you wish" what he was really saying was, "I love you."