[Sca-cooks] Snow and Storms was Cake Sotelties

Pat mordonna22 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 11 08:32:01 PST 2005

My solution to packing for Estrella is to take natural fabrics and layers.  Master Iain Caradoc has an excellent article on packing for Estrella at www.estrellawar.com.

  Mordonna

Katherine Throckmorton <kthrockmorton at lycos.com> wrote:

Huette wrote:

> I'll say! The first time I went to Estrella I almost froze to
> death. It got down to 20 degrees
> at night. I was so unprepared...

Estrella is a special case, since mid-January to mid-February is typicially our coldest time of year. Of course, the weather at Estrella is always what you *aren't* prepared for, a cold dry year can be followed by a warm year with torrential rain.

-Katherine (who is betting on a cold (lows in the 30's, highs in the 60's) dry Estrella based on the weather so far this winter)
Darth Vader: No disintegrations.
Boba Fett: As you wish...
That was all he ever said. What Vader never realized was that when Boba said "As you wish" what he was really saying was, "I love you."