[Sca-cooks] Marigolds?

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Sun Dec 11 16:56:44 PST 2005

Sue Clemenger wrote:

>That would be calendula officianalis, then.  Look online for places that do
>herbal supplies for remedies, lotions, soaps, etc.  I know they're out
>there, I just don't have the bookmarks any more. ;-(
>--maire

Thanks!  I just ordered some from a company in Canada called
Gaia...price seemed fairly reasonable, but I suspect I'll wind up with a
lot of the dried herb!  And, given their Web site, I suspect that they
might not be happy with my using it to make a cordial!  Oh well.

Your advice was quite helpful.  Where I had originally "googled" on
marigold, doing it using the scientific name brought me precisely the
information I needed.

Kiri