[Sca-cooks] Viking ovens

Nick Sasso grizly at mindspring.com
Mon Dec 12 06:20:36 PST 2005

Viking needs to keep working on their rebranding efforts.  They have lots of
stove/oven products that are built (and priced) more for the commercial
kitchens, but they also have a line of "designer" cooktops and ovens.
Either line would work admirably in a home kitchen, I would suspect.  While
you wouldn't want a 150,000 BTU salamander for every day use in your
kitchen, their 6-burner cooktop could be a really nice foundation piece if
you entertain much.

see their website a http://www.vikingrange.com/

niccolo difrancesco