[Sca-cooks] Sicilian Pizza

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Mon Dec 12 18:37:36 PST 2005

Sue Clemenger wrote:

>I've had Thai pizza.  Does that count? It had chicken in a spicy peanut
>sauce, onion, mandarin oranges (don't wince, they weren't bad), and a
>sprinkle of peanuts.
>There may have been other ingredients, but it was long ago enough that I've
>forgotten....
>--Maire

Sounds a lot like the California Kitchens pizza...it's a Thai Chicken
pizza and is much as you describe, though I don't remember the oranges.
They also have a Peking Duck version...vaguely reminiscent of what
Master A described, but missing the tofu...thankfully.  It's not
bad...kind of like eating Peking duck on pacake with scallions and
hoisin sauce, but instead of a thin pancake, a thin pizza crust.

Kiri