[Sca-cooks] Sicilian Pizza

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Mon Dec 12 19:11:01 PST 2005

It was actually quite similar to California Pizza Kitchens pizza, although
the specific incident I was remembering was a little, local place in
Whitefish, MT (about 3 hours north of here), where I went for lunch with my
sister, a little over 8 years ago.
I've never had Peking Duck, but I'd imagine that it would definitely work,
with the right kind of crust.
--Maire