[Sca-cooks] Re: 1638 work on the place of the Steward

Louise Smithson helewyse at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 13 10:13:01 PST 2005

    This one is on my wish list.  I tried to find a copy online but struck out. Problem is the shear amount of time needed to do any meaningful amount of translation. There are still so many other books out there that haven't been touched yet.  Not counting Scappi (although apparently an english translation of that is due to be released in early 2006), and all the other cookbooks I have.
  Louise

  > > Reckon if we all chippen in to buy it for her, Helewyse would
> > translate it for us???
>
> Possibly, though I suspect she and Master Basilius might thumb wrestle for
the privledge. :)

> Iasmin

Not a problem! I'll make a donation big enough to help buy a copy for each
of them. Let the translation race begin.

Mairi Ceilidh