[Sca-cooks] CHEESE!

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 14 18:47:00 PST 2005

On 12/14/05 6:45 PM, "Honour Horne-Jaruk" <jarukcomp at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Respected friends:
> I have sheep's milk cheese (I can't tolerate cow's
> milk- I'm gluten-casein intolerant.) I have a potluck
> local revel Friday. Is there anything cheap and period
> that uses cheese but not milk or gluten-containing grains?

You might cut it into bite-sized chunks and marinate it in good quality
olive oil and herbs of your choice. Starting this tonight would not be too
soon, but definitely give it a good 6 hours at least. Serve with rice
crackers, non-gluten-containing substrate of your choice or just toothpicks.

Selene Colfox