[Sca-cooks] CHEESE!

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Thu Dec 15 07:25:10 PST 2005

Would period Italian do?
On the nature of cheese
<http://www.geocities.com/helewyse/cheesenature.html> - Translations
result from all kinds of questions.  These four articles regarding
cheese were translated in response to a question about what was meant by
fresh cheese in so many of the recipes for stuffed pasta.
Stuffed pasta recipes
<http://www.geocities.com/helewyse/stuffedpasta.html> - A collection of
fifteen stuffed pasta recipes from six Italian cooking manuscripts,
translated to complement the above articles on cheese.
[I believe that one can find non-gluten pastas. ]
These are from Helewyse's pages at http://www.geocities.com/helewyse/

[Have fun at Wassail!]

Johnnae