[Sca-cooks] Tableage

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 15 10:47:04 PST 2005

>Does anybody have an estimate of how much area should be available, per
>person, on a table to feed people? I'm thinking sit-down type meal. I'm
>wanting to feed 15-20 people on two tables, but I need a size estimate since
>I may be making the tables.
>
>Phlip

I think I would want at least 3 linear feet per adult.  More for SCA
garb;  hoop skirts, houppelande sleeves, etc.

3 feet * 20 people = 60 feet of table, if you are using both sides of
the tables then 30 feet total.  You want to make 15-foot tables?  Or
maybe use three 10-foot tables instead?

Selene