Bread machine- was Re: [Sca-cooks] Tableage

marilyn traber 011221 phlip at 99main.com
Thu Dec 15 13:23:55 PST 2005

Thanks, folks, for your responses. Since we're not dealing with either fancy
garb, or particularly large people, it looks like my original idea, making a
couple of trestle tables out of 4' X 8' sheets of plywood will work. Wanting
rather utilitarian, rather than fancy.

Next question. Margali's folks gave them a bread machine- Oster, does up to 2
1/2 lbs, if that makes a difference. It's pretty nice, with several baking
options. Unfortunately, the book for the machine vanished after a couple
days, and I've been improvising with recipes I've found on line. We've found
a good white bread, but when I eat bread, I want a wheat bread, preferably
multi grain, that will be good for sandwiches. The breads we've been making
have been good, but don't really have a consistancy that's good for a
sandwich bread. Does anyone have a bread machine recipe that would give me a
good multigrain, that would work for sandwiches?

Thanks,

Phlip