[Sca-cooks] Bread recipe needed

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Thu Dec 15 16:19:32 PST 2005

To my knowledge, there are no actual Renaissance bread recipes from Eastern
Europe available.  IIRC, Food and Drink in Medieval Poland has a recipe for
Wroclaw trenchers based on the legal description of the bread.

The few bread recipes from Medieval and Renaissance Europe that exist can be
found a www.florilegium.org .

Bear