[Sca-cooks] fertilizers was: planting fish

otsisto otsisto at socket.net
Thu Dec 15 23:16:43 PST 2005

>From my understand fish fertilizer stunk REAL bad. It is recently that with
the new process it isn't as bad.
The Ag community (at least in MO) is slowly shifting towards fertilizers
that are not petrolium based. The main thing they look for is something that
works and works well and is cheap. "Organic" fertilizers are not always
cheap.
Your greastest shift to "organic" fertilizers are in the urban areas with
small gardens.
Personally it sounds like Mr. Kunstler is make a mountain out of hill.

Lyse