[Sca-cooks] OOP: Cheez Sammichez

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Fri Dec 16 20:04:08 PST 2005

Was said:

>>During the consumption of the first loaf of bread, i began wondering:
>>A. How do *you* make a grilled cheese sandwich?
>>B. What do you put on your grilled cheese sandwich, both cheese and add-ons?

Butter one side each of plain white or potato bread, plop one butter-side
down on warm skillet. Cover un-buttered (up) side with sliced Muenster
cheese (me loves me that Monster cheese!), cover with the other slice of
bread, buttered side up. Cook until bottom is nice and brown, flip the
whole sandwich (carefully!) and brown the other side. Cheese should be nice
and gooey by the time both sides are brown. Slice diagonally and serve with
cream of tomato soup. Yum yum yum!

'Lainie
-dang. No potato bread in the house!