[Sca-cooks] OOP: Cheez Sammichez

Fairy Tale Designs avrealtor at prodigy.net
Sat Dec 17 08:18:43 PST 2005

> In a message dated 12/17/2005 10:27:10 A.M. Eastern
> Standard Time,
> awench1 at cox.net writes:
>
> What do  you put on your grilled cheese sandwich,
> both cheese and

My husband introduced me to adding tomatoes to the
grilled cheese sandwich as you cook it. I prefer
swiss, cheddar or muenster, but good old amercian is
fine too :)  he also adds mayonaise to the bread (both
inside and out) makes the bread crispy. I stick to a
nice buttery flavour. Not sure if it is a regional
thing, I was raised in So. California, he is from
Alabama.

-Muiriath