[Sca-cooks] OOP: Cheez Sammichez

Etain1263 at aol.com Etain1263 at aol.com
Sat Dec 17 08:07:49 PST 2005

In a message dated 12/17/2005 10:27:10 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
awench1 at cox.net writes:

What do  you put on your grilled cheese sandwich, both cheese and
>>>add-ons?

Well...as recent "empty nesters", I've been making a lot of "soup and
sandwich" dinners!   I use whatever soup is handy...usually one of the  "chunky"
type and make grilled cheese+ sandwiches.  I use plain old  "american"
slices...my hubby's favorite, and whatever lunchtype meat is  available:  usually baked
ham or roast turkey.  I tried lebanon  bologna the other day...not a good
choice!   I never use tomato soup  because I don't care for it.

Etain