[Sca-cooks] fried egg on spam

Denise Wolff scadian at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 18 10:23:10 PST 2005

>From: "Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius" <adamantius.magister at verizon.net
>So yes, you can get baked beans on  thickly-sliced toast at seven o'clock
>in the morning (eeee-ewwww!)

When I was a teen, no one could get me to eat breakfast until I discovered
Boston Baked Beans on Brown Bread with Bacon while on an extended trip to
New England. Stopped a lot of fights with Mom......

Andrea
(low carb now, but still likes it once in a blue moon)

"The greatest way to live with honor in this world is to be what we pretend
to be." ~ Socrates

"Behavior is a mirror in which every one displays his own image."  ~ Goethe