[Sca-cooks] grilled Cuban sandwiches?

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Mon Dec 19 08:28:39 PST 2005

Roll in my grave?  Puuuulese!  This is just another trick for the kit bag.

Actually, this is a fairly common technique for producing fast yeast breads.
I might go as high as 450 degrees F and I'll point out that the light, airy
baguettes are baked around 500.

You know, a little semolina and a hot oven might make some real taste buns.

Bear