[Sca-cooks] OOP: Cheez Sammichez

Irmgart irmgart at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 08:37:49 PST 2005

ooooh! I'm fond of sincronizada... esp the vegetarian version in one of the
local restaurants:

heat pan, add butter.

put in flour tortilla, put lots of crumbled queso blanco on top. When the
queso is melted, slide the tortilla out of the pan onto a plate, butter the
pan again, put in another tortilla, add grilled mushrooms and onions,
jalepenos and slices of avacado, put the first tortilla, cheese side down on
top of the veggies.

YUM!!!

-Irmgart