[Sca-cooks] cordials

marilyn traber 011221 phlip at 99main.com
Wed Dec 21 19:27:27 PST 2005

> Yes, I agree on the age of the stuff in the Florilegium on this
> subject. There are many subjects that I no longer see interesting
> info since the general lists like the Rialto (rec.org.sca) have died,
>   and I can't keep up with the mail lists I am on, much less read
> more.  I've tried to get folks to send me info from other lists out
> there,  but that hasn't worked well. I thought there was at least
> one SCA- oriented distilling/cordials list out there as well as some
> brewing  ones. Perhaps that might be worth pursuing.
>
> Stefan

SCA Distilling has a problem- Puck has disappeared, and no one else has
ownership privileges, so all we see is the occasional spammer coming through.
There are still 130 members on the books, but no clue as to how many are
actually real people, and not either spammers or dead addies. Brandu started
SCA-Dist3, but we only have 15 members, and no one's saying anything.

If anyone wants to join us, get us all fired up again:

Subscribe: 	SCA-Dist3-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

If it gets moving, I might ask Brandu to put me in as a back-up moderator, so
there's two of us to make sure it doesn't vanish, but as things stand, we
likely need to do some advertising, get things fired up again.

Brandu- wanna discuss this, off List?

Phlip