Forges OT [Sca-cooks] cordials

Nick Sasso grizly at mindspring.com
Thu Dec 22 09:32:34 PST 2005

origins/usages/methods
> of dispersion.
>
> The symbol is the forge, or the finished cordial, but what the symbol
> actually stands for- now that is what we're looking for ;-)
>
> Phlip

So, what do you use as your basic forge pan.  Or what did you start with? I
have a passing fancy for hitting hot metal to make kitchen tools and fire
pit cooking utensils.  I have a decent blower, and source for old iron.  I
can live with purchased or borrowed tools to start with . . . but the forge.
someone recommended a discarded brake drum form a full size pickup truck for
making smaller pieces.

niccolo difrancesco
(my 1861 house could use some period pieces as well)