Forges OT [Sca-cooks] cordials

Chass chass at allegiance.tv
Thu Dec 22 09:44:19 PST 2005

I have plans here somewhere how to turn a cast iron bathtub into a forge...
the drain pipe is where the bolwer comes in, you cut out a section in the
other end for scoopiung out whats left after firing up.. lined with
firebrick. Twas a simple design

Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Chass Brown
Muddeler of Mead, Ailement of Ale and Whiner of wine
Honorable Recruiter of house of the Red Shark, Have you seen my Belaying
Pin?