Challenging beliefs RE: [Sca-cooks] cordials

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu Dec 22 18:28:31 PST 2005

I don't think it's just a Pel thing (I was gonna say, it definitely isn't in
my personal experience, except I remembered I is one of them, too! <g>).
It's not even an SCA thing.  It's a willingness-to-remain-open-to-newness
thing.  Some people have it, some don't.  Has more to do with us as people,
than us as peers in a historical group.
I think it does make us better peers, though!
--Maire's 2 euro worth