[Sca-cooks] And now for something totally different

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 23 08:25:58 PST 2005

>Has the 12th night feast been cancelled, since you are bringing food for
>many?
>Curious Pyro, (who is so out of the loop these days...)

No, it's just that many in our group can't eat much of what is
being served. So they were going to bring restaurant food.
Others just weren't impressed with the feast and wanted to
bring their own. I protested the blatent modern foods and wound
up agreeing to a modern food myself. But at least I'm getting
most of the table to look a little more period and will even be
bringing a couple of period dishes.

The feast, as shown on the website, is: a pound of roast beef,
a chicken quarter, potatoes and beef stew in bread.

Considering the Vicar and Vicaress, who are the heads of our
Household as well, do not eat mammal, we are bringing stuff they
can have as well.

Gunthar