[Sca-cooks] Alexa sent you the Dancin' Doughboy!

Denise Wolff scadian at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 23 19:12:51 PST 2005

I like him stuffed with cheese, and strips of bacon,cuddling a long Sabretts
frankfuter.....

Andrea
( my spouse used to animate said doughboy in the days before computer
animation-remember clay -mation???)

"The greatest way to live with honor in this world is to be what we pretend
to be." ~ Socrates

"Behavior is a mirror in which every one displays his own image."  ~ Goethe