Sausage Condiments was Re: [Sca-cooks] Alexa sent you the Dancin' Doughboy!

Fairy Tale Designs avrealtor at prodigy.net
Sat Dec 24 12:05:40 PST 2005

Nathan's in LA? Where? My parents are also from
Brooklyn (I was born there, but well I left before I
was 1 year old) I looked at their site, didn't find
any locations listed.  My mom and dad would be so
happy :)

I did see franchise oppurtunities though... hmm,
wonder if we could support one up here.

-Muirath