[Sca-cooks] And now for something totally different

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Dec 24 21:37:17 PST 2005

Gunthar asked:
 > ANYway, I have never deep fried a turkey
 > before and would like some advice/wisdom on
 > how to do it without burning the turkey,
 > poisoning my diners or burning down the house.
 >
 > So, any help here?

Uh, if you knock over the pot of boiling oil, with or without the
turkey, don't try to catch it?:-)

But then this is Gunthar, not...  Hey Drakey!!!! You're not thinking
of deep frying a turkey are you ???

Stefan
(Who is now trying to catch up, having been unable to read for a
couple of days after getting a "corneal abrasion", translation, a
paper cut, on his eye late Wednesday night... Don't do this. It HURTS
although I'm not sure if that or not being able to read is the worst
part of it.)
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com